• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fischk Hero Defence V.9.7p

Contents

Fischk Hero Defence V.9.7p (Map)

Level 5
A new map where you will decide exactly what skills your hero will have.
You are to protect a life fountain in the middle of a small island, so that the Fischk people don’t crush it. For every level you gain, you will get one lumber to buy a new skill. You can buy equipment, potions and tomes to help you, and an upgradeable tower is at your disposal.
Can you survive the 30 levels of raging Fischk soldiers?

The map can be played with any number of players. A base difficulty will automatically adjust to the number of players, and difficulty voting will further adjust it to easy, medium or hard.

* Players: 1-8
* Levels: 30
* Skills currently available: 36
* Max level of skills: 5
* Max number of skills: 7
* Equipment to buy: 27
* Playing time: 20 minutes

Level 1
This game is amusing :) . That would be really cool if the heroes would have specials abilities. :idea: What I do not have liked it is that our skills should only be assembled. I dont have the time to read the skills when he has many monster come from all edges! :?

Ce jeux est amusant :) . Mais pa asser long. Cela serais vraiment cool si les heros aurait des specials. :idea: Ce que je n'ai pa aimé c'est qu'il faut monter nos skills seul. Ont a pa le temps de lire quand ont se ba et les monstre viennent de tout cotter! :?

Level 5
Shame on me? Shame on the people who abuse unprotected maps, copy them and try to steal the credits.
Ever tried messaging the author for help? Nope:p
I actually have my own forum for helping people with mapmaking, http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/?mforum=accessname1