• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

First signature in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Well, I decided to delve back into GFX design and make a signature.

What do you guys think?

blacke10.png

Roland

R

Roland

Looks really Great, but I'll show you some Great Pixel sprite examples, My friend.
Ryu_Sprite_Signature_by_RedNEXUS.jpg

Okami_Sprite_Signature_by_xStillLifex.png

Sprite_Signature_by_Mega_mDa.jpg

*Kudos and Credits to the DeviantArt Members who made that*

But I can show you my Greatest work I made <3

RGPuma_Sig.png

Level 22
Where's my sig Roland? You said you'd make me one? crap!
@on-topic: I think it's too red, give it some more color and... Nah, I don't know anything about art haha xD

Level 4
Looks really Great, but I'll show you some Great Pixel sprite examples, My friend.

*Kudos and Credits to the DeviantArt Members who made that*

But I can show you my Greatest work I made <3

You're giving him examples when all he asks is your opinion on HIS sig which, btw, is already as good as those ones made from deviantART (excluding the fourth sig you posted). The only problem I find on BlackEnvyX's name in the signature is the name which is not really visible because of the background.

Roland

R

Roland

Where's my sig Roland? You said you'd make me one? crap!
@on-topic: I think it's too red, give it some more color and... Nah, I don't know anything about art haha xD

I make GFX For personal use sometimes for Public use.
@BlackEnvy: You should do some more work with some signatures, I hope you can make better ones someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.