• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

First Dwarfwar

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

First Dwarfwar (Map)

Reviews
12:22, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
(As I said in your other map "Zwerge vs Orcs 1.2")

Entire map is in German.

Presentation
All maps must be made in English, must not contain overwhelmingly bad spelling or grammar, must contain a valid author and map name, and must contain a well-written description to give the reader a good idea of what the map is about. Imports, terrain, camera, and other visuals should complement the game.

Hive Workshop Map Rules

Level 1
Well but in "your" other map
there is a quest which says that Mr.M had made the map
and most units are just copied from the map "Die Zwerge"

Level 1
some units?
lol alot and alot researches
and in quest log says that MisterM made the map and Ghost-Stalker is beta tester
you asked him? well at the 18th i played the map together with MisterM (hes a friend of mine) and it not looked like its "wayne" for him

Edit: well anyway lets quit this discussion its your map so do whatever you like i stop annoy you ^.^

Last edited:
Level 6
Mass Purging Template Version 4.0
Rejection

Reason for not approving:
I request a neg-rep for the above posts as well. It's clear this was stolen. There is no valid proof otherwise, and the uploaded never rebutted.