1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Firelord story?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Metabee, Sep 23, 2004.

1. Metabee

Metabee

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Does any1 know about the firelords story, origin and stuff.

2. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  3. Metabee

Metabee

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    OK thx m8, now i know that they have a homer sound.

4. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    visit www.worldofwarcraft.com and go to story section, some where in there is where the firelord came in, somewhere near the dwarf part.

5. Sopho

Sopho

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Since Blizzard released this new hero, they should give a better storyline and a better meaning to the hero. I mean, its just off the line, its race is abit weird.

6. Wormskull

Wormskull

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    they're like water elemental. i remember that water ellements gets summoned for a plane when they got banished. the dwarves releashed the fire element when one summoned it by accident?

come on, the firelord got more history that the beastmater and the tinker

7. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    if blizzard ever comes out with a new wc game or an expansion for wc3, itd be nice if they included many more elementals, such as ones that i see on this site, but more than just reskins of the water elemental.

8. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    [colour=red]actually, the firelord wus ensprisoned deep underground (i think) and the dwarves dug to low n released him. wait a sec, isnt tht the story of the balrog??[/color]

9. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    now i got the true story, here it is:

"The combined armies of Ironforge and Grim Batol then turned south, intent on destroying Thaurissan and his Dark Irons once and for all. They had not gone far when Thaurissan's fury resulted in a spell of cataclysmic proportions. Seeking to summon a supernatural minion that would ensure his victory, Thaurissan called upon the ancient powers sleeping beneath the world. To his shock, and ultimately his doom, the creature that emerged was more terrible than any nightmare he could have imagined.

Ragnaros the Firelord, immortal lord of all fire elementals, had been banished by the Titans when the world was young. Now, freed by Thaurissan's call, Ragnaros erupted into being once again. Ragnaros' apocalyptic rebirth into Azeroth shattered the Redridge Mountains and created a raging volcano at the center of the devastation. The volcano, known as Blackrock Spire, was bordered by the Searing Gorge to the north and the Burning Steppes to the south. Though Thaurissan was killed by the forces he had unleashed, his surviving brethren were ultimately enslaved by Ragnaros and his elementals. They remain within the Spire to this day."

10. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    they should add onto the campiagns incuding the firelord.

11. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
    That's what custom campaigns are for! :roll: :wink: :p

12. SeaGull1723

SeaGull1723

Resources:
    Resources:
    It will probably remian a mystery to us. :wink:

There is a custom campaign involving the dwarves and the elementals, yet the elementals are depicted wrong as the faceless ones. It's all only because Tommi made the campaign before the firelord. He's going to be stressed out. :(

13. matt75

matt75

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good story...

14. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    if u mean me, thx, but i got it from www.worldofwarcraft.com, go to the story section n that part is in the 3 chapter, at the bottom.

btw, PPL, LOOK AT MY COMENT THAT I POSTED UP THERE, ITS NOT A MYSTERY IF U PPL JUST LOOK UP ABIT. plz