• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fire Sword by Sunchips

Got the idea from a tibia weapon with the same name:
Fire_Sword.gif

Pretty simple I know. It's got 2 particle emitters. One particle emitter is using model space and one is not to make a little tail when you move with it.

Edit: New look since the handle looked like shit. I don't know what the crap I was on when I made that so here the new version is

Keywords:
Fire, Sword
Contents

Fire Sword by Sunchips (Model)

Reviews
12:35, 24th Jun 2010 DonDustin: the idea is nice and the mesh aswell, but I really think you should use Textures\Clouds8x8Fire.blp for your particles as it looks much better. Or at least for 1 of your particles. Updates are done. Model approved.

M

12:35, 24th Jun 2010
DonDustin: the idea is nice and the mesh aswell, but I really think you should use Textures\Clouds8x8Fire.blp for your particles as it looks much better. Or at least for 1 of your particles.

Updates are done. Model approved.

Level 3
Another Good model but to say it the texture are a litle bit ehhh what shal i say? not well done? didn't find the word for it .... it's a good model but you can do better =D

Level 48
Damn, it looks great, barely looks like the Villager. :D
Oh yeah, it is not needed now, but what I meant is, the 40 Animations villager, he has an animation set taken from the Footman(sword and shield), I meant a screenshot of that villager with Goblin's skin and the Footman animations. But it's not needed now because I saw it and it looks awesome. :D