• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fire Pinnacle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a regular melee map, and actually my first map ever created. This however is its first release.

Inspiration: The thing that inspired me to make this map was the fact that there are NO outland setting melee maps. Potentially because of lore, requires tft, and stuff like that.
I personally enjoy the Outland environment, so I set out to make a simple map of it.

Features:
-4 player (Can be edited to fit 8 people)
-Original terrain
-Original monsters
-Edited for just about every small detail. (even the direction the monsters face.)

Known bugs/problems/Diffrences: (These are small things that you should just be aware of)
-Somewhat small home bases.
-Potentially strong creeps. (I nerfed them quite a bit though)
-Waygates can take you to distant quadrants.
-Some quadrants are a bit bigger, not greatly.

How to Overcome:
-I inserted goblin workshop areas so you can buy zepplins if people turtle up.
-Kill the trees if they pose a problem.

I can only predict turtling might be benefited here, so the only things I listed to overcome are against turtling tactics.

Keywords:
Melee, Outland
Contents

Fire Pinnacle (Map)

Reviews
07:05, 23rd Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected