• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fire Mephit

Fire Mephit

Model by: Dan van Ohllus (aka Kuhneghetz)

Inspired from the DnD Mephits, I've created my own version for use
in Warcraft III even if they don't look like the DnD versions.
Used the Gargoyle model and applied ingame textures. Legs were removed
because I couldn't bother fixing the horrible wrap of that part.

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THESE MODELS IN YOUR MAP!!!

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Enjoy! ;)

And many thanks and credits to Mr.Goblin for creating this lovely icon for my model.

Keywords:
fire, mephit, imp, goblin, demon
Contents

Fire Mephit (Model)

Reviews
22:59, 9th Jan 2009 General Frank: Very model and very valuable. Works ingame. Good job.

M

22:59, 9th Jan 2009
General Frank:

Very model and very valuable. Works ingame. Good job.

Level 2
Cool, and so many different types. Only 36kb when compressed too :O The only thing is the wings on this one don't seem as tattered as the others in the screenshot. I'm downloading them now to test them out, but is it like that in-game too? Or just how the camera captured it? Still 5/5 of course.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Good Job! I'm gonna use it for my DnD map ^^

Level 11
And here I thought that there is no more flying unit in the demon race besides the Gargoyle and Obsidian Destroyer, guess I was wrong. Well done there 👍.