• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Finding way to break campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Mission 5 of tft human campaign:

You basically take illidan to circles of power, stand him on it so he can afk there for 3 minutes, and you have to defend him(he does not regen mana nor life).

You have to do this 4 times, and 3 times you have to actually clear area before the portal too, or you will have inferno time.

There seems to be glitch however, which I managed to get unintentionally multiple times, every time on third out of 4 portals, where Illidan can actually move after certain time(seems after 60 seconds all the time from what I can remember), but he wont attack anything.

So I wonder if anyone has information about how can I forcefully trigger this to happen?

I have tried both losing mana with immolation and metamorphosis, but neither worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.