• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Finding the model path for "sunlight"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Huh... I really don't get it. I know that we used to be able to find this as a doodad, but either I am REALLY REALLY blind or it looks like Blizz decided to take them out some time ago. I have to admit though... Some people went overboard with it. Does anyone know the model path for the sunlight/moonlight doodads? I've looked everywhere; I can't find them. -_-

Level 7
Huh... I really don't get it. I know that we used to be able to find this as a doodad, but either I am REALLY REALLY blind or it looks like Blizz decided to take them out some time ago. I have to admit though... Some people went overboard with it. Does anyone know the model path for the sunlight/moonlight doodads? I've looked everywhere; I can't find them. -_-

correct me if im wrong but its not in dodats...
its weather effect

Level 5
Yes, it is a weather effect, but I do specifically remember being able to use them as a doodad. This was years ago; I remember having lots of fun adding too much sun/moonlight. This option no longer seems to be available, though.

Level 7
You proly mean
put a weather effect ower region???
  • Actions
    • Environment - Create at (Playable map area) the weather effect Northrend Snow (Heavy)
    • Wait 2.00 seconds
    • Environment - Create at (Playable map area) the weather effect Northrend Snow (Heavy)
    • Wait 2.00 seconds
But it leaks Poisition ^^ is this what u want?

Status
Not open for further replies.