• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD remaster coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28

Releasedate in EU: December 27th

I'm pumped for it.
It's been years and years ever since I played FFX on my PS2 and since I broke it, I'm glad this trailer caught my view.
Obviously, I preordered it.

What do you guys think?
Oh and do keep in mind that Sqeenix keeps making remasters of games again and again - maybe they're out of ideas?
(Yes, I know about FFXV but even that was supposed to be FXIII Versus before and FFXV to be a completely different game set in a desert-like world)

Personally, I'm not hyped for it since I can still play it on my PS2, and we don't have a really nice TV anyway so it might not look good, plus I don't have a PS3 (it's for PS3 right?)...

It's either they are running out of ideas or they simply listened to their fans who wants to have remakes of the older FF games, or they just want to have lots of money using the minimum resources possible (since remaking the game will use less resource in a sense that you don't need time for much planning anymore, plus you can just adjust the already made resources instead of making new ones)...

Status
Not open for further replies.