• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy Warz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Final Fantasy Warz

Its a hero arena style game with added bosses and creeps for fun. It's the war between Avalanche and Shin-Ra. During the battle either side called for reinforcements from the past and future.

At the moment I have 4 hero's from each side with sort of custom ability's .. I would like to have some trigger ability's but thats just one thing I cant do .. any help on the subject would be awesome.

This is the latest version I have come up with, feel free to leave criticism advice and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

xXDark-DragonXx.

EDIT: If you want to know in more dept about the map, give it a try post here or goto www.dragonindustries.net

EDIT: Ok I put up the wrong version for the download sorry .. I have put up the read version. There up now, it's the correct version.

Attachments

• FFWARZ0.20Beta.w3x
    2.4 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.