• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy IV(b 0.07)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Final Fantasy IV(b 0.07) (Map)

Level 5
Here is the original FFIV map made by Bestial. This is an obvious predesor of the Final Fantasy Forever map made by Xalterax. I remember playing this one WAAAAY back in the day with friends and the creator himself long before FFF was even in the process of being made. Since the map never got wide spread attention if not then hardly any attention at all, I guess good ole Xalterax thought it would be in his best interest to take the map, make a few changes and then spawn it in his name with little- actually, no credit giving to the poor original maker... ooh well, who cares. I only played FFF for like 20 minutes because it sucked and I got tired of the final fantasy games on warcraft 3 so I dont know what the changes are... but as far as that goes this one is still pretty fun and ingeniously made.. so you should check it out. Peace and love ¥ õ_õ ¥

Level 3
Hey FFF is a very good map i think, i like it and now i tested this map :)and its the same like FFF hmm i see Xaltareax ^^ stole this idea from this map but Xaltarax made his final fantasy version good too
one question is this a newer version: Final Fantasy IV(b 0.28)
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=2545&sid=a2168d3589265cc5f7db9a48351adf88
where can i find newest version at this link i cant download this version :(

MfG Werhampfter

Level 2
Cronos im with u on 1 thing, that fff sucked more than a gay vamp... i also played this map a while back, lol good game, good game... :)