• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fight the Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Heyho community,

###### Fight the Death ######

General:
Players: 1-11​
Map Genre: Hero Survival​
Protected: Yes​
Gameplay: Fast​

# Rest-System
# Attribut-System
# Item-Stacking
# Hero-Choose System

A very important system to survive is the rest-system, just don't get attacked for [Hero-Level] seconds and your hero will get life/mana.

Nothing special, each time you kill a undead enemie you get an random attribut points and get some life/mana points.

The Item-Stacking is again very importent,each monster has a drop chance of 25%, these items are stacking, when picked up. (nothing special). But the items effects stacks if you collect more items of the same type

2d0e7g9.jpg
2lctfgw.jpg
2rf4m10.jpg
2rm5ylc.jpg

10qghua.jpg
6yk5ls.jpg
m7q7as.jpg

2urv3ft.jpg
2ebadyo.jpg
oh718l.jpg

Download in Signature

Last edited:
Level 6
Sounds pretty nice. It's some nice systems, but i don't think it should be random stats. It should be something like +0.50 main att and +0.25 to the 2 others. :)

-Sinizi

Level 6
The priest don't get any stats when I am using God's Revenge. That's a pretty big bug in my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.