• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fifth released map- Meat for the Grinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
This is another map which has undergone countless version changes. Back in the early RoC days, I played a map called “super splatt racing” by Pelle. It was a very fun map and it inspired me to make a similar map. MFTG was the result. It actually turned out better then I expected. It’s a meat-wagon based death race where hapless Lordaeron citizens are the targets. Lots of blood, plenty of stuff to destroy, setting people on fire, people to kidnap for the sake of unlocking special items, many items to exploit, hidden vehicles to unlock, fully implemented AI, a barge retreat system, all encompassed in a less-then-serious world of non-political correctness.

The story takes place during the purging or Lordaeron. Ner’zhul, Mal’ganis, Arthas and Kel’thuzahd are sitting at a bar, bored with the mindless killing and pillaging. They decided to make a game out of it. They would all mount into meat wagons an perform a death race in a local Lordaeron village, to see who could kill the most in the allotted amount of time, thus proving who was the best Scourge leader.

Overall I think this was the funnest map I made. This is one of the top 5 maps I am most proud of.

You can try out MFTG here:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=511&sid=1af5280d69fefd75607623a446bc464d

Status
Not open for further replies.