• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fields of Grief

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
"A black dragon and its minions control the central village, while trolls and ogre's hide in the woods. Both groups steer clear of the swamps lest they wake the restless dead."

I made this map awhile ago to upload onto the Hive, but I have been really busy and am just getting around to uploading it. All I want is some feedback on what you guys think of it and any changes i could make. Thanks
Contents

Fields of Grief (Map)

Reviews
14:52, 3rd Jun 2009 by bounty hunter2: Needs terrain fixes, creep placement and group/choice fixes, as well as minor drop fixes. Rejected.

M

14:52, 3rd Jun 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Needs terrain fixes, creep placement and group/choice fixes, as well as minor drop fixes. Rejected.

Level 31
If you want feedback, you should use map development instead of map section. This section reserves for complete work.

As far as I see the item drop, it seems to be inbalance. A level 10 dragon drop level 5 permanent item? That doesn't seem to be reasonable enough.

Creep selection doesn't seems to mix either. A dragon with bandit?

Also, why black dragon drop a red drake egg? Doesn't make any sense at here.

Some of the creep facing position was randomly set up.

As for terrain, some specific point lack of tiles variation and need to adjust the height as it was way too smooth.

The current status was likely to be 2/5 (Lacking).