• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

FF7 Models Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can anyone make Models of Cloud Strife and Tifa. There is a Cloud model in the archive but can someone fix the animations and detail it a bit.:?:

THANKS VERY MUCH! :D

P.S.:please inform me if your making the models... please... :cry:

P.S. Someone posted a picture and it looks really cool... please inform me if you know where we could download this...

Level 2
The animation base for tifa.... hmm... Druid maybe(cause it punches)... stiil the Cloud in the archive seems...unfinished... :?

Level 2
hey man can I ask you something?

Is creating models hard? what I mean is that, Do I need to be really good at computer stuff to create models?

THNX!!! :wink:

Level 1
no offense to the creator of that cloud but..... that is horrible....

it uses way too much polygons but even worse is it's skin takes up too much space, if you get a full cast of FF7 characters at that size your map will be something like 20mb!

the animations are slightly retarded too, atleast the walk is...

if i were to request a cloud, i'd have him based off another model then have the animations redone... perhaps (the obvious) Arthas would suffice, or perhaps the blade master

i'd do this one myself if my computer wasn't a 7 year old shitbox (dont damn the bridge you crossed chris, this computer might just shut down on ya LOL)

Level 2
Yup thats what I'm talking about... the animation and polygons sucks(no offense... 2/5, its too big and the portrait sucks... the concept is good though... :shock:

Level 3
Blademaster Cloud
Pity that i dunno where it can be downloaded.
2871244092.gif

U610P115T9D115923F167DT20050704093514_c.jpg

Level 5
can any one make a more detailed Sephiroth model while he has the one black ring? i will be glad if some1 makes it

Bys

Level 2
Where the F*** did you see that pic man?! Thats exatly what I need!!! I guess it can be downloaded in a japanese site... NO!!! if anyone has any info please tell me!!!

THANKS VERY MUCH!!! :D

Level 3
Implacable said:
Where the F*** did you see that pic man?! Thats exatly what I need!!! I guess it can be downloaded in a japanese site... NO!!! if anyone has any info please tell me!!!

THANKS VERY MUCH!!! :D

This Cloud comes from another Square game,the Hearts of Kingdom,and these pic were found in a chinese site. Other than these I know nothing about it. Actually I have been searching for this model for long already.

Level 2
CommunistCyan said:
This Cloud comes from another Square game,the Hearts of Kingdom,and these pic were found in a chinese site. Other than these I know nothing about it. Actually I have been searching for this model for long already.

yep I know... for me he looks cooler in kingdom hearts and advent children than his original look... after you've posted it , i've been trying to find it too... no luck though... WISH US LUCK WE FIND IT! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.