• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
1. When game time is 30~ minutes all players start lagging (very hard) at 59.second every minute. What should I do?
2. After level 5 heroes doesn't get experience if they kill some neutural creeps (only if kill heroes.) - Why and how to fix it?

Level 11
1) Post your map ^^
2) You can change that in the Gameplay Constants, don't remember which one exactly, but there is an option for the maximum level heroes can reach by killing neutrals.

Level 5
1) Post your map ^^
2) You can change that in the Gameplay Constants, don't remember which one exactly, but there is an option for the maximum level heroes can reach by killing neutrals.

I can't find it. About 1. - is it possible that it's kinda memory leaks (e.g. TempLoc)?

Level 11
Well, locations is not the only thing that leak. I suggest that you read this article and fix all the leaks in your map. Check if it lags again after you remove all the leaks.

Level 7
Advanced -> Gameplay Constants -> Hero XP Gained - Creep Reduction Table

By default it's "80,70,60,50,0" which means you will get 80% exp from creeps at lvl 1, 70% at lvl 2, 60% at lvl 3, 50% at lvl 4, and 0% at lvl 5 and higher.

Just set the values how you want them. The last value will be used for all levels higher. So setting it to "100" will give you 100% exp from creeps no matter which lvl you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.