• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Female Villager many animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi guys! I tried to introduce my self first before posting here but the link wouldnt open for me = / so if you are interested in knowing some stuff read the next few sentences. I am making a rpg. I like dota and rpgs. Umm... I am still a student and I would like to become part of this community. If there is something else I sholuld right here just tell me :)

Request:
Okay only if you feel like doing this go for it :grin:
I need for my very awesome rpg a female villager skin and I want her to have the following animations: One handed swords, 2hnd swords, bows, spells/casting ability.
Now for the look. How would I like her 2 look? Well
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...542/?prev=search=women%20villager&d=list&r=20
is kinda the way i want her. Okay now to be more precise. Maybe make her more female like. umm. Longer hair, pupils if possible, maybe a bit skinner and bigger chest/ wasit. I want her to look pretty female a mix of the blizzard women skin with this one

If any1 does decide to make this skin or even read this post it will make me happy :gg: and obviously i will give credit and a huge thanks :) ty all

Level 31
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/slightly-modified-unit-models-63159/#post564025

I did that model a while ago. Basically a female villager with the male villager animations. I believe you want a female version of this. As luck would ahve it, I got one of those. I modified my female villager model to run on that villager's skeleton a while ago for a friend.

Unfortunatly, the upload manager is being retarded, and so you will have to go to my first ling to get the skin, which is "FemaleVillagerAnim.blp" Just change that to "VillagerWoman.blp" when you import it.

Attachments

• VillagerWoman.mdx
    362.4 KB · Views: 178
  • VillagerWoman_Portrait.mdx
    20.2 KB · Views: 135
Level 4
Hey do you have another skin? When i tried attaching a item model on it they sword just floated infront of her xD i tried it with my other models and it fit perfectly = / do you know if u can fix that?

Level 31
Hey do you have another skin? When i tried attaching a item model on it they sword just floated infront of her xD i tried it with my other models and it fit perfectly = / do you know if u can fix that?

Hmmm... That villager I linked in my post, try that one. If the sword does the same thing that it's a problem with the mesh. If not, then i did somthing wrong in making the model.

Level 10
Hey Cavman, not sure if you're still able to work on this but I tried the model too and have the same problem, every attachment point equips to where her "weapon" attachment point is referenced. The problem does not persist with the male version.

I opened up the node editor and double checked all the attachment points, they are all referenced the same was as the villager male one, with no deviation.

Any chance you can take a look at this attachment problem and fix it up for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.