• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ Time to vote for the top 3 models! The POLL for Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! 📅 Poll close on July 16, 2024! 🔗 Cast your vote now!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Female Grunt Pack

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Previews
Contents

BurningBlade Female GruntV1.0 (Model)

Female GruntV1.0 (Model)

Frostwolf Female GruntV1.0 (Model)

Warsong Female GruntV1.0 (Model)

Level 4
Reminds me too much of Cavman's female Grunts models.

Level 5
Reminds me too much of Cavman's female Grunts models.

"Too much" in what way?

The standard Grunt does great at replicating what Cavman's model provided, and I haven't tested them yet but the variation in animations & Clan adornments really injects us with some better material for the Drakas, Griseldas, Garonas etc that many of us pine to include in our custom work. I hope I'm not coming off as confrontational; just uncertain as to why what seems to me to be an improvement (over what was already an excellent--if old--asset, I might add) would be lacking in some way by association, if that's what you're implying here.

Level 4
"Too much" in what way?

The standard Grunt does great at replicating what Cavman's model provided, and I haven't tested them yet but the variation in animations & Clan adornments really injects us with some better material for the Drakas, Griseldas, Garonas etc that many of us pine to include in our custom work. I hope I'm not coming off as confrontational; just uncertain as to why what seems to me to be an improvement (over what was already an excellent--if old--asset, I might add) would be lacking in some way by association, if that's what you're implying here.
I only said it because I remembered that model, nothing more.