Contents

BurningBlade Female GruntV1.0 (Model)

Female GruntV1.0 (Model)

Frostwolf Female GruntV1.0 (Model)

Warsong Female GruntV1.01 (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Good variants of female grunts. Changes made. Works in-game. Approved!
Level 5
Reminds me too much of Cavman's female Grunts models.

Level 5
Reminds me too much of Cavman's female Grunts models.

"Too much" in what way?

The standard Grunt does great at replicating what Cavman's model provided, and I haven't tested them yet but the variation in animations & Clan adornments really injects us with some better material for the Drakas, Griseldas, Garonas etc that many of us pine to include in our custom work. I hope I'm not coming off as confrontational; just uncertain as to why what seems to me to be an improvement (over what was already an excellent--if old--asset, I might add) would be lacking in some way by association, if that's what you're implying here.

Level 5
"Too much" in what way?

The standard Grunt does great at replicating what Cavman's model provided, and I haven't tested them yet but the variation in animations & Clan adornments really injects us with some better material for the Drakas, Griseldas, Garonas etc that many of us pine to include in our custom work. I hope I'm not coming off as confrontational; just uncertain as to why what seems to me to be an improvement (over what was already an excellent--if old--asset, I might add) would be lacking in some way by association, if that's what you're implying here.
I only said it because I remembered that model, nothing more.