• Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.

Felsworn Satyr

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Repainted from Wow Comics and used for an icon for Felsworn Satyrs

Contents

BTNSatyrGeneral (Icon)

Reviews
The Panda
''repainted'' tells us nothing. It is either traced or referenced, please in the future reframe from either tracing or Copy and Pasting a image found on google, Try and come up with your own concept.
Well, I don't think you needed to touch the hairs for stronger highlights and contrast. Now, they looks too saturated red to my eyes. And the eyebrows look flat/unshaded. You might want to return the settings of Hue/Saturation to the first amount or fix it.

And of course it's just my opinion; you're the creator so you make the decision. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: San
Level 8
Well, I don't think you needed to touch the hairs for stronger highlights and contrast. Now, they looks too saturated red to my eyes. And the eyebrows look flat/unshaded. You might want to return the settings of Hue/Saturation to the first amount or fix it.

And of course it's just my opinion; you're the creator so you make the desicion. :)

Ow alright. i just return the hair color then :p