• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel Tauren

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello, I am new to this page, this texture that I am sharing inspires me to fel orcs, making a fel version of a tauren, combine a little with that of a fel boar and a doomguard, I hope you like it

Keywords:
Hell Bull, FelTauren, DoomSpawn
Contents

Fel Tauren (Texture)

Level 35
Exactly. It's a well made mash. In terms of originality, it doesn't have much to it but as far as creativity and ingenuity go, yeah.

It's amazing to me, it looks so much like that rewrap that Frankster did of the ingame Tauren model a while ago, and yet it's done purely with a skin texture. I'm totally into it.

Level 48
Exactly. It's a well made mash. In terms of originality, it doesn't have much to it but as far as creativity and ingenuity go, yeah.

This isn't a model using in-game textures, it's a texture cobbled together from multiple in-game skins. That's very different. A lot less complex. It's a copy-and-paste texture, pure and simple, we've seen its like hundreds of times before.

Level 4
I am new to this bro, also exactly what I specified and in case you have noticed well the texture of the felboar did not have the arms, only the face and the center, the arms made sure they were the same color of the same felboar.

But well, calmly, soon I will also be giving some improvements to the texture, of course without exaggerating

Last edited by a moderator: