• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel Orc Race Test (REFORGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Thought this would be Interesting to do, so i made a Fel Orc Race Test, but this is not just any test, for there are 6 Clans that will be picked RANDOMLY per Match, You can try this if you want, i just thought it would be interesting.

NOTE 1: There is Tier 1 Stuff only for the Fel Orcs right now.

NOTE 2: The AI is written in JASS code, making them somewhat better i guess.

NOTE 3: Let me know what you think needs improving, any ideas/suggestions are welcome for these Fel Orcs!

WARNING: YOU WILL REQUIRE REFORGED GRAPHICS IN ORDER TO PLAY THIS CUSTOM GAME.

CREDITS: Thanks to Raddazong for most of the Fel Orc Models, and Orc Spear Throwers by Tamplier and Blizzard Entertainment for some of the Fel Orc Models.

ANNIHILATORS CLAN
Annihilators Clan Units and Hero.JPG

FEL FIRE CLAN
Fel Fire Clan Units and Hero.JPG

FLESH EATER CLAN
Flesh Eater Clan Units and Hero.jpg

LAUGHERS OF DEATH CLAN

Laughers of Death Units and Hero.jpg

NETHER TAMERS CLAN
Nether Tamers Clan Units and Hero.JPG

WARMONGERERS CLAN
Warmongerer Clan Units and Hero.jpg

Attachments

• Fel Orc Race Test (Reforged).w3x
    54.8 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Level 3
I liked the map. Would be nice to see it upgraded. I loved the interaction in the start of the map and the attacks of the orcs was nice too. Maybe more clans can be added or more players. Also the orcs don't seem to use catapult.

Status
Not open for further replies.