• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
A short story that takes place shortly before Flames of Feralia hidden chapter (available in 1.3 onward)

"General Karogan, I have received news that Lady Annaira will arrive soon," a commander reported to the knight in shining armor who lead the army at that location.
"So, our lady wishes to lead the battle herself? That's uncommon for her," replied said knight. He looked around and then whispered to the commander.

"Don't you think Lord Azralor has been eerily silent? He usually keeps us in line despite not having any rights to," the knight whispered.
"Yes, it's an odd thing, General. I personally suspect that Lord Azralor is tired of dealing with us not obeying his words since Annaira took command," the commander replied.
"Glad he does though. Tired of his rambling," the knight commented. A knight, not in shining armor, arrives with a pale face.

"I just saw something moving around the forest general. There's this eerie feeling around the garrison as well," the knight reports. The shining knight, in an angry tone, replied.
"Hold your fear, elite knight! You're an elite and have the honor to be involved in one of the coalition's hardest war! Do not let your fear get the best of you!"
In fear, the knight replied, "Yes, general!"
"Back to your post!"
And the knight left them.

"Should we take some precaution?" The commander asked the general. The general nodded.
"Close the outpost gate until Lady Annaira arrives," the general gave orders to close the gate.

What they aren't aware was the fact someone is watching them as they close the gate.
"Alpha Squad, move in."

Status
Not open for further replies.