• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite StarCraft characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Yea but he intentionally attacked Aiur and was in charge of zerg swarm ravaging through galaxy (plus guy was voted for one of most diabolical game villains ever). Point is it was his own choice and now it turns out he was just giant ugly looking puppet.

Level 27
Okay, once on SC2 forums I heard a theory that Xel'naga created zerg and protoss so that they would get reborn when these two races would merge, since one of them contains essence of purity, and other ssence of life or something else I don't remember. So see, the perfect, 50/50% combination of Protoss of zerg would be a Xel'naga reborn, while the hybrids are more perverted impure versions that seek to break the cycle of Xel'naga by destroying the zerg and protoss that are ready to get fused together to true Xel'naga... also that guy stated that Tassadar may be the one of protoss who's ready to do that, since he didn't died and someway got preserved after his death...

Level 23
Well originlly they were supposed to look protossish(like Maar), but then Samwise made a zergish hybrid art and it became the Castanaar hybrid.

Dark Voice is a Xel'naga I think... but maybe the dark, fallen kind of Xel'naga. Anyhow, he's strange.

Erm, Tleno... thats not a theory? Its official lore. The whole idea is that the two races combined are Xel'naga. The Hybrids though the combination of the races, are the opposite of Xel'naga, as you said, pervertion of Xel'naga.

Level 27
Wait, but that thread was posted liketwo-three months after game release, so did that guy... predicted the future? :eek:
talking about Hybrid speculations, have you noticed that that Moebius guy in backwards is actually... Duran?! The same guy who was first though to serve terran, then to serve Kerrigan, and then to serve something who knows what!

Level 27
Wait what?
Now, I just checked the data editor ingame, I discovered that firstly there was a laser tank instead of Drakken Laser Drill on The Dig, also I discovered and upgraded medivac, a Port junker having some pretty cool anims and Dr. Narud and Dr. Narud's dropship, which were just ordinary civilian and medivac models, probably scrapped from more early version of Moebius Factor mission where you had to save Narud instead of destroying data cores...

Level 23
Tleno, I know all of that, but simply by reading Stacraft Wiki.

And Kerrigan also said she could see through Narud's pathetic sharades. And Moebius are doing pretty much similar stuff Duran did. And Blizzard said that Duran and Narud have a connection. And Duran served the Dark Voice.

And Port Junker uses the model of the Nomad T-184, the unit that was replaced by Raven.

Status
Not open for further replies.