• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Fatals on loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey all, I'm extremely new to the map making scene (getting into it late i know) anyways I'm working on a map and when i went to show it to a few friends, some of them loaded it fine, and others froze in load screen and ultimately fataled. The map is still pretty barren, a few models, and some terraining, and i hosted it the old fashion way through port forwarding, because it is no where near bot ready yet. Does anyone have any idea what might of caused this and how I can fix it? i'd hate to spend hours upon days upon weeks perfecting it, just to have it not work.

Level 1
I don't believe either of the 2 people that crashed run on a Mac, 2 people crashed 3 didn't, If i remove the models that are placed, without removing them from being imported, and try it again, should that be a viable means to test if it's the models?

Level 1
I've only got 4 models in it so far so ill just back track and add models later on, I have no idea how to do the crash reports so I'll google that and see if I can figure things out from there, thank you for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.