• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Faster than 522 {move speed value}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi! I just wanna ask how to make units move faster than 522. I saw one in a map name Naruto Battle Royale who seemingly slides on the map because it moves so fast.:xxd:
How do you do that? Are triggers involved?

@Grave_Digger_, nope that won't just work.

522 is maximum game could provide, if you would like to use more than 522 for movement, you'll meed to make one hell of the system, with knockback functions triggering on orders, there is a system like that in spell section, i don't really recall its name, but it has something to do with "charge".

You might find that system useful.

Edit:

Here: Charge v0.5 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site credit Dynasti if you use it.

Level 2
1.-Go to the game constants.

2.-Select the Maximum move speed.

3.-Press SHITF + the number that u want. (x: 2500)

But if you use a system like (-ms) the maximum movespeed that will show u always be 522.

Level 11
Shift thing won't work. Max movement speed for standard unit movement cannot exceed 522, period. You'll have to do a knockback/charge/slide thing. I'm sure there's some clever way to do it while retaining movement animations.

Level 8
Um. I know this thread is dead, but...
I've found this thread earlier, looked to the Charge, liked it and it's idea but didn't download it... Now I need it but it's gone somewhere. I can't find it anywhere on the Internet. Could anybody give me this system, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.