• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FAQ

Level 24
Question: Will World of Arcarius be multiplayer or singleplayer?

Answer: Arcarius will be a singleplayer map.

Question: Will Arcarius have custom music?

Answer: Yes, some very good music as well.

Question: Will Arcarius have voice acting?

Answer: Yes, definatly for all the main heros and weare going to try and get as much voice acting done for the smaller characters as possible.

Question: Will Arcarius have a system that lets you store extra items?

Answer: Yes it will, a good one as well.

Question: Will a public beta be released?

Answer: Yes, but you will have to give us your email and username before you can download it.

Question: How many quests will Arcarius have?

Answer: Heaps. We will mostly be making Normel Quests, but there will be some very good story quests as well.

Question: I want to do something for Arcarius. What should I do?

Answer: You should contact me, and tell me what your skills are. We are going to need a huge amount of people on this project so we will gladly accept all the help we can get, but remember that their is a standard of quality we expect.

Question: When I apply for the team do I need to show you some samples of my work?

Answer: Yes you do.

Question: How many races will you be able to choose from?

Answer: At the moment we only have one, men, but we are thinking of expanding it to Elves, Dwarves and men.

Question: Is Arcarius a Campaign RPG or is it an Open RPG simular to The Frozern Throne Orc Campaign?

Answer: It is an Open RPG simular to the Frozern Throne Orc Campaign, except it will be much better.

Question: Will you release a demo?

Answer: We might release a demo for Create a Hero, but it is not likely that we will release a proper demo.

Question: Will Arcarius have a custom Interface?

Answer: Yes. I am looking for some Artists now to do one.

Question: When is Arcarius going to be release?

Answer: Along time from now. It probably will not be released till next year.