• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fantasy Life 1.31

Reactions: GamerGirl19
scaled.php
Fantasy Life by Diaster is a long time Warcraft III mod that enables players to live the life that they would have never imagined. Coupling creative gameplay and good humor and at the same time, the thrill of tactical cooperation to bring down the very mightiest of creatures, Fantasy Life offers players a whole new world.

Life your fantasy life.

In Fantasy Life, players are offered a stunning new way to play the game along with many other features such as:
  • 9 Different unique classes, each with it's own style of play and with a second tier class to advance to.
  • Plenty of hidden secrets and easter eggs left for players to discover for themselves.
  • Quests ranging from the small to that of those of epic proportions.
  • Random events which occur naturally, without player interaction, and events that can be triggered off by players themselves, unknowingly or intentionally.
  • A large land waiting to be explored and uncovered.
  • Plenty of different jobs to select from to earn revenue.
  • PvP and player interaction amongst each other.
  • Powerful bosses and dark terrors waiting to be brought down by valiant heroes.

And the list goes on...

scaled.php
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

As stated by the rules, only the original author of the map cn upload maps onto the Hive. But I have said and will say more times to come that I have had permission from the author of the map, Diaster, to upload onto the hive. If you do not believe me then I have taken a screenshot of the message that I sent to him on December 2010.

scaled.php

There you go.

Visit the website!

Keywords:
fantasy, life, fantasy life, diaster, arcisal
Contents

Fantasy Life 1.31 (Map)

Reviews
09:45, 26th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Comment
Level 2
Amazing job on the map this is my favorite map to play on warcraft tho the only bug I have encountered so far is when I try to teleport my hero out from the lab that Mewtwo contacted me from Its saying that the unit can't be transported so I was stuck there trying to figure out what to do tbh to get my hero out. Since I bought the mansion in advance so I can easily teleport my hero out of the area. It got annoying really fast so yeah as much as I love choosing the thief mainly for convienience in picking locks to locked doors it's really making the map frustrating to play.