• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallen King Arthas Emissives and Animation Fix

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
something that I never liked about the original model is that the emissives of the frostmourne and the horse were so dark that the difference was practically not visible or noticeable, so I changed the emissive for that of the EvilArthas, and created a new emissive for it to the horse, the emissive of the frostmourne being that of the normal undead arthas, you don't have to do anything, but the emissive of the horse must be placed in the model path next to the mdx which is Units\Undead\FallenKingArthas,
To the model I also added all the Cinematic animations of the undead arthas so that it can be used in cinematics and if they wish to use it replacing the undead arthas

Although the emissive texture of the horse is not seen in the publication, if it is when you download the pack, do not worry

image.png

image.png
Contents

Fallen King Arthas Emissives and Animation Fix (Model)