• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Fallen Angel Open RPG vBETA 2B

Contents

Fallen Angel Open RPG vBETA 2B (Map)

Level 2
Hey take it easy on me, this is my first (public) map, basically the first thing your gonna say is "Why aren't there any stores whent here is so much space for them?" well i'll add those in the next version, also the save load code may not work completely flawlessly but i guess i'll find out, anyway i'm gonna end this run-on by saying please give this map a chance, it tookt he good part of 2 weeks to finish. Also much thanks to Pins for his support towards this map and i hope he can play it when he gets his wc3 working again, thanks tot he wc3campaigns community and to UndeadBudgie who inspired me to make an OpenRPG when FFORPG 3.0 came out :)

-W0g

(EDIT) Also remember that you should have people play with you or you may be overrun with enemies

Level 2
Haha ya i realized that so i made the map size a lot smaller, it was due to all of pins custom skins, well i'll get the new vers out as soon as i can contact my friend who submits the maps for me sense i'm 56k, i also fixed it so you dont get raped by enemies when your a low lvl, i'll have it out later today

-W0g

Level 1
Hello, there! I played your map. At first, hero skins are good for this map. But unfortunately, I've found two critical BUGS!

1.When my hero went to Shade Forest where heroes should be at 1-15, some creatures appeared around him.(I thought that was normal.) After this when dying, the amount of creatures continuously increased although he was at the revival point. I meant the more 'Shade Forest' texts appear, the more creatures will come.

2.This is about level advancement. When my hero reached level 5, he NO LONGER gains experience!!

I know this RPG map's version is BETA. But I advise you to understand these problems and fix them quickly!!

Level 2
Well i've updated the map and fixed those bugs including the size of it, host this on bnet and try to make it popular, well i hope you have fun with this, i'll make a new version in the coming days/weeks, gnight

-W0g