• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fake-Player

This tool originates from here

Code Format: C# 2010 .NET
Version: 0.7.1.0
Note: This beta is limited

Arguments:
- If your not able to host and you want to play your favorite map, that require more then 1 player, this is it.
- If your internet connection is bad and you keep getting kicked from your favorite maps, this is what you seek.

This application is designed for your needs to play your favorite map without being required to host it publicly or find a player hosting it.

Features
-Chatting
-Simple Commands
-Whispering
-Custom usernames
-Team, Color, Race changing
-Does not require any map information

Commands (trigger inside bot equal "/" without quotes)
status
setname <username>
reconnect
setcolor <color name or number>
setrace <name>
setteam <number>

Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Linux/Mac
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Or Mono Framework

Please report any bugs discovered
If your able to test this program on Linux or Mac and clarify if it's able to run post information here.
Contents

Fake-Player (Binary)

Reviews
14:20, 28th Aug 2010 TriggerHappy: Apparently this works and it could be quite useful.
Level 19
^ Super troll.

i agree lol

anyway now i can play orpg's in single player and use cheats, then save and load on b.net thnx!! :D

EDIT:
fake players can't join single player games-.-
i really don't see the point in this...why would you want to use fake players in b.net...?
make it so that fake players can join single player games pls? :D

EDIT 2:
i tried saving game from single player then loading it into b.net and i tried to make fake player join..
but when it joined it was always getting kicked...any help...?

Last edited:
Level 5
Sorry but i dont see ANY use in this program -.-
You can play maps alone in bnet that require at least 2 players to get started? Ok i tried, the fake-player joins, you feel happy, start the game, fake-player leaves.
Then there can be 2 possible map-kinds:
1. The map says: Ok 2 player were at the beginning and one left -> ok i let him play
2. The map(e.g. TBR, COT RPG, etc) detects that there is only one player left -> game cannot give you a save-code anymore or just drops you in a minute

So tell me: What exactly is the use of this, even when there is pkp.listchecker, which can host in local network, counts as second player and leaves when game has loaded?
Where is the difference?

Sorry, but as long as this fake-player doesn´t stay in the game tis program is useless, even though there is pkp.listchecker that can do the same in LAN. 1/5

I understand your criticism, but this is a BETA, i've set my self up to meet the criticism and get it complete soon.

its perfect, but its getting disconnected after 10secs +-. (tested on garena!)
what is the command to add more fake-players? i can only add 1...

it would be nice to choose each fake player name too.

thanks

Adding more fake players feature will be added soon.

How to make it usable in Lan game?

Lan support coming soon.

Can you post the source please ? :csmile:

Email me at [email protected] and i'll send them for you.

"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it -----------"
I can't connect peroid, neverless host a game.
How do I fix it?

I use a Dell Inspiration 530 with Microsoft

On the spot it sounds like something is blocking it to connect.

i read the comments and I tried It but It simply won't work it displays this if I change it from 6112 to either up or down and when I leave it as that it says wrong password I Need HElp

Looking into the problem, if your still a active member could you let me know if you where using it via lan or internet ? Thanks.

Mine isnt working. It wont connect. Cant even put it in channel rooms..
what to do?

[14:31:12] Der kunne ikke oprettes forbindelse, fordi destinationscomputeren aktivt nægtede det 127.0.0.1:6112

Translate:
It couldnt make a connection because the destinationcomputer Actively Denied it.

On the spot it sounds like something is blocking it to connect.

Lige her og nu lyder det som om der er noget på din computer der blokerede det.

That's not nice.

Anyways it's very useful if you like to play ORPG's that require 1+ player.

One other thing, can you get banned for using this?
Edit1: Setname won't work if you use it after you connect, just saying.
Edit2: After I start the game, this appears. "Fake-Player has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." then they all lag and disconnect.

You cannot get banned for using this

Thanks for the reports looking into it!

THIS TOOL IS NOT WORKING, JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW.

and

Don't expect any reply on how to fix or whatsoever from the uploader.

It works just fine, if you have a problem on your end i'm here to help.

it always says fails to connect after 1 minute every time i try to use it then it gets error and closes D:

Looking into it!

I see this project in other way... maybe this can be used for AI development... So it just like Counter-Strike bots... And this might be powerful step to do that.

DotA-Gaming.com notified me about they would like a observe bot that can log stuff making it play might be a bit harder but yes it's possible!.

How does one open this application on the Mac Os X operating system? It is .exe!

With Wine and monoframework, google for a better answer, i dont have a mac :(

omg i tried stealthbot and it sucks!! where the hell am i supposed to find 9 more not banned CD keys to make 9 bots?
isn't there a program that can create and log in b.net accounts without the need of a CD key?

Battle.net Requires a cdkey for Login, Channel and Clan so you would need 9 cdkeys.

i agree lol

anyway now i can play orpg's in single player and use cheats, then save and load on b.net thnx!! :D

EDIT:
fake players can't join single player games-.-
i really don't see the point in this...why would you want to use fake players in b.net...?
make it so that fake players can join single player games pls? :D

EDIT 2:
i tried saving game from single player then loading it into b.net and i tried to make fake player join..
but when it joined it was always getting kicked...any help...?

Single player is made for "Single" players aka 1 Player

it gets kicked after load because it's incomplete atm.

Level 4
OK... I see...
So is there any way to request your source code?
I have an interest to do some experiments.... (with you permission of course)

and lately we have a number of Java/C++/.NET Programmers in our labs... so I think this app might be nice to be experiment...

Therefore, may I see the code?

Level 19
OK... I see...

and lately we have a number of Java/C++/.NET Programmers in our labs... so I think this app might be nice to be experiment...

if he gives you permission to edit this, please add LAN support? i could really sure it for Garena;)

Level 4
hm... I'm not sure if that would be allowed...
and hey... I won't edit it... I'll just want to study it... I am a bit curious about Warcraft Protocols...

Level 4
It's allowed to use bots in Garena... but besides of that thing... modify and reupload the software when I have no permission is prohibited... That's what I'm afraid of.

Just if I could get that permission, then me and my friends will do that :D

Level 19
hope to get it working on Garena ! :)
creator didn't add LAN support for Garena yet;/

ontopic:
im just wondering...is the creator of this even working on it?
it's been a while now and no new updates...
i would appreciate it if you could:
-add LAN support for Garena
-make fake players stay in-game instead of lagging out when game starts

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 25
No you can't. Some maps are coded to detect R E A L players only, if you didnt know that you don't play the maps that need this tool.

and the tool is to get more laggers out of public games and make them go play by them self instead of end up lagging the game for others and eventually dropping from the game.
Some maps are coded to detect REAL players, not computers and NEITHER fake players. Already made a fakeplayer with a bot of a friend in a map and it sounded like the fakeplayer just left the game (defeated). I don't really see the use of this tool, honestly.

Level 5
OK... I see...

It is programmed using C# (Which is decompilable (is that even a word?)), so... You know what I mean. I know it's illegal but I'm just saying. It's better to ask for permission first.

Level 1
Hello, I had a problem ... When I indicated my address, the program gave an error of the following type: 'An attempt to establish a connection was unsuccessful, because the desired response was not received from another computer in the required time, or the connection was already established due to disconnection Incorrect response from an already connected computer ... '. I opened the port and tried again, but now another error 'Connection is not established, because the destination computer rejected the connection request ...'. Can this be fixed? ... I use it to connect to the LAN ...