• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fagges terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Well heres my first terrain that ive even used doodads, really:hohum:
I know this suck pretty hard, of what ive seen other new terrainers work, but i want tips, suggestions, help, and useful comments. :)

And btw, dont know of any program to kind of view the terrain in, so im taking screenies in-game. And sorry about the annoying thing in the right corner, things didnt work when trying to upload so had to make a temporary solution:confused:

Attachments

• Terrain1.jpg
    Terrain1.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Terrain2.jpg
    Terrain2.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 137
  • Terrain3.jpg
    Terrain3.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Terrain4.jpg
    Terrain4.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Terrain5.jpg
    Terrain5.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 85
Level 18
use UTM in place of this it really looks bad if you ask me. Use UTM doodads btw all the screens kinda look the same. i would say try to make somthing special in the terrain that really points out what it is. somthing like a temple.

I just read its your first terrain well i would stay say use my tips. anyway for your first terrain its isnt that bad

Level 6
not a bad terrain for a first the thing i dislike the most though is the background of the picture it looks like you were taking pictures at the edge of the map, and it looks like the background kinda just stops.

Level 25
not a bad terrain for a first the thing i dislike the most though is the background of the picture it looks like you were taking pictures at the edge of the map, and it looks like the background kinda just stops.

Yea, oh well, my friend did complain about that when he saw this too, but that is easy to fix, ill get rid of it at my next terrain ;)

And guys, dont fall too far out of topic now >>

Status
Not open for further replies.