• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FacelessArtillery

A Faceless one Ballista Carrier used as a Siege unit for my map.

Thx to Thrikodius for Helping me with proper Projectile lunch:

For Proper Projectile luch make Art- Projectile launch - Z:90
Art- Projectile launch - Y :80
Combat - Attack 1- Animation Damage Point 0.000 - 0.250 what ever you like more.

UPDATED: Fixed Wraping around wrists, Made shoulder wraping include Iron, fixed waist slightly.

Keywords:
Crossbow, Ballista, Catapult, cannon, Siege, Faceless, one, unbroken, Brute, Ranged
Contents

FacelessArtillery (Model)

Reviews
18:08, 17th Feb 2010 DonDustin: the concept is actually quite cool and I really like that weapon, but there are also a few points that need to be improved this should be improved: 1. The unwrap could be much better(mainly shoulders, arms and...

M

18:08, 17th Feb 2010
DonDustin: the concept is actually quite cool and I really like that weapon, but there are also a few points that need to be improved

this should be improved:
1. The unwrap could be much better(mainly shoulders, arms and feet)

this could/should be improved
2. The unwrap is also a bit too repetitive

some personal suggestion:
3. The mask could take a bigger role in that model
4. I even think it would be a good idea to try another texture to create the faceless one, as it would give it a fresh new look.
5. Some custom projectile would be awesome aswell :)

please change at least point 1.

DonDustin: seems fine now.