• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FABLE

What is your opinion on the Xbox game Fable?

• Like It

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its OK

• Didn't like it

• Hate it

• Dont have it, Never played it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I just got Fable and i think it is one of my favorite RPGs of all time, behind some of my fav Final Fantasies (6, 7, 8, 10) I was wondering is anyone else plays/owns Fable, and if so.. what are your opinions of it?

Level 12
I don't have it myself, but from the gameplay I think it's trash because of its selection of RPG elements. Few spells, hardly any variety of game play, yep I'll bet it won't work on RPG hardcores.

Level 6
Jesus Seagull, don't shoot down an awesome RPG if you haven't played it! Fable kicks ass! It even offers replayability, because if you go through once specializing in melee, you can go through again using magic or bows and get a new experience. Also, it doesn't have "few spell", it has about 20 of them. What do you consider an average spell amount to consider 20 as few??? It has plenty of things to do, too, if you care for sidequests and anonymous fun things. If your the kind to just go straight through the main quests in a game, don't get it, because you miss the fun part of it that way. But if you like doing sidequests and anyonmous tidbits, this games a fun one, because it offers lotsa fun little things that aren't REQUIRED, but fun anyways. For example: finding all the legendary items, opening all the Demon Doors, finding all the silver keys, opening all the silver chests, buying all the houses, getting all the trophies, getting married (to multiple people, if you like, but try to keep your marriages to one per town :lol:), and even more. Also, it even offers the ability to change your appearance multiple ways, like tattoos, different haircuts, and my personal favorite, the good and evil ratings.

So, Seagull, next time you havent actually played the game, don't try to trash it.

P.S. If you DO get it, I suggest go magic first, it's more fun than melee... although you can shoot peoples heads off with bows. I would suggest bows the least, though, because they're relaticely weak and slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.