• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fable The Path of the hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
here is my idea for a RPG campaing its very much based on fable (for all who know it) its about a kid that lives in a town called Oakvale a small town. his dad dies and his sister is captured by bandits and his mother away somone called Mace finds the boy on a road in oakvale and ask hime to go wirth hime to a save place called The guild mace and the boy teleport to the guild and speak to the guild master he shall take care of the boy and make hime a real hero (this is the cinematic i shall use custom voices for this its just a idea afcourse) than the game begins you now a kid of like 12 years old and can learn to fight use magic use a bow or do som small quests or just walk around in the guild or kick som people :p once you do a practice training you shall meet Wisper a doughter of a famous hero she shall be your room mate and do som quests wirh you during the campaing after all the practice and talking you gain your guild seal and can go outside the guild and do som real quests or go to other citys or whatever you wana do classes shall not realy be included but you are like 3 classes in one mage/ranger/warrior during the game you shall see alot of weird things like a chicken kicking competition and much more attachments shall be included walk in houses shall be included 2 and you shall hear birds music and people talking around you hopefully i gave enough of information

Level 12
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to read it....
But the paragraph seems like too much..........

But yeah...
Fable was a good game....
People were able to do a lot of different things....

Status
Not open for further replies.