• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

expert spell maker is needed here!!! <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hello again guys.. i want to create a hero, he hold a sword named "x sword" (not the real name). I create an ability named X sword based on brilliance aura. i'm newbies so i really need your help..

The problem:
I want the hero, if he have x sword aura, he gets 7% chance to get a bloodloost buff and also attachment to his weapon (ex: fire missile).

if you still confuse with my question, i will give you the description of my spell..

===== X Sword =======
Description:
-Level 1:
Hero have 7% chance to do a bloodlust

-Level 2:
Hero have 10% chance to do a bloodlust

-Level 3:
Hero have 15 % chance to do a bloodlust

That's it.. please make it in a trigger so i'll just c & p it.. :grin::grin:
ofcourse CREDIT and +REP from me!! :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Here is what you do. Make 3 abilities. 1 that is "passive" which hero can see, but it doesn't do anything. 1 will be bloodlust. And for the last one, read this tutorial. It's for attachment, sword model. http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/attachments.php
You will also need to make a dummy unit. That unit will cast bloodlust on teh hero

The triggering now. Make a trigger.
Events:
Unit attacks
Conditions:
If level of ability of X Sword for Attacking unit is 1
Random number between 1 and 100 is less than or equal to 7
Actions:
Create 1 Dummy unit for owner of attacking unit at position of attacking unit facing default building facing degrees
Add a 3 seconds generic expiration time to last created unit
Give Bloodlust to last created unit
Order last created unit to Orc Shaman - Bloodlust attacking unit

This will work for level 1 ability. To make level 2 ability, make another bloodlust (it's better to have more of them than leveling 1), and change conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.