• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

are you a expert spell maker? come here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
well hello again guys.. this time i asked you about trigger for my ability..
it named "Ghost Drive" (if you are Kingdom Hearts fans you must be know it :grin:)

The ghost drive allow the hero to slash every enemy (like omnislash) but also create an illusion of you. Every slash create 1 illusion, BUT the illusion is paused & invulnerable.

Please make the trigger, and i'll give you REP and Credit ofcourse...
Can you solve it?? :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Level 28
My..

Decide on the duration of your spell.. let's say 5s.
Now use as Event Unit is attacked.
Condition goes (Triggering unit) has buff (YOURBUFF) = true
Action:
Set temppoint = Position of Triggering Unit
Set temppoint2 = temppoint offset by (random number between -100 and 100), (random number between -100 and 100) //feel free to decide if you even want an offset.
Create 1 Unit-type of Triggering Unit at temppoint2
Make Last created unit invulernable
Pause Last Created Unit

There, done.

As for the actual attack, please give me details or just use the omnislash and use my addon to it - shoulda work fine.

Level 4
@cboy123: can you solve it?? cool dude...
@sPy : i know it's very difficult, but if it works, it will be a cool spell ever (maybe)!!
@squiggy: well, it just like omnislash, but every slash it make a illusion and the illusion is paused and invunerable... i think just use the omnislash...

Level 4
exactly... well the original ghost drive is the illusion has a same pose like the hero, so when he attack enemy backflip, the illusion will be backfilp and paused... so cool but i think it's too hard to make it in WE..
PS: I saw your banner "Click On My Spell Workshop To Get Your Spell Done" .. can you solve it?

Level 33
That's only for Illusion Creation + Invulnerable illusions, I've said it myself in post #8
You also agreed:
well.. please make the illusion creation + pause and invulnerable trigger... the rest of it maybe ask someone else or i do it my self.. :D
For the slash, I think you're gonna need to see how Omnislash works, it's cool slashing moves =D
But the trigger is... pain to learn =D

Status
Not open for further replies.