• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Expansion: Maelstrom

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the first Part of my Map. I hope you enjoy.

Keywords:
Humans, Interface
Contents

Expansion: Maelstrom (Map)

Reviews
11:41, 21st Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Please don't upload such low quality maps here, read what Septimus had written, Rejected. Use our cinematic forum if you want more feedback.

M

11:41, 21st Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Please don't upload such low quality maps here, read what Septimus had written, Rejected. Use our cinematic forum if you want more feedback.

Level 31
1) Description - Lack of proper description which are deem to be breaking the site rules. All it written was "This is the first Part of my Map. I hope you enjoy."
2) Terrain - Poorly develop terrain, lack of destructible/doodad usage and many more. A forest not only consists of 1 type of tree with the same size and height, and the hill? Look quite ugly, it look like it was a bunch of dirt being pile up together to make up a hill.
3) Camera - Bad angle and camera movement, it always run through the cliff.
4) Scripting/Triggering - Poorly done, that is why some ambient sound could be heard.
5) Sound & Special Effect - No special effect and the sound cannot be heard because it did not been set properly.
6) Music - At the beginning of the cinematic, the music was entirely random depends on which race you are using instead of being trigger at the beginning.
7) Fun/Replayability - Nothing interesting at all, all it show was a bunch of army stranded in a island due to storm just to meet a bunch of Naga that are going to attack them.

Overall, it was a dull cinematic with nothing interesting on it and was in poor shape. Based on the current quality, it was too low even for hiveworkshop standard.

My vote was 1/5 (Unacceptable).