• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Exp glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
You still get exp off of monsters that are way below your level, although very little, you can use this to reach level 43. If you save every quest including your class change quest until level 40 you can reach level 42 and have 200 exp remaining to get level 43.

Also I think I put this in the wrong thread... meant to put this in the bugs thread...

Last edited:

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Seriously, if someone has the patience to kill THOUSANDS of mobs just to get one level ahead, then he really deserves to.

And I am aware of that, but the problem is caused by the XP penalty on WC3. When I set the XP handicap to 100%, for some reason sometimes 1 XP is applied, although it shouldn't.

But lol, seriously, you have 260 mana crystals? How long were you fucking farming for that, considering that you can AT MOST two of them per dungeon run?!

That means you have run the dungeon at least 130 times ... I hope you can understand my doubt that this char is legal ...

Level 3
I agree with Zwieb.. that if someone is willing to kill the entire map hundreds of times over, they've earned that right to be level 43!

And you gotta play Gaias with XZero to understand why he'd have over 100k and 260 shards :p.

Level 3
They duping items. One guy even ask me to dupe urn. I told him, I don't do that shit.

Basically he told me to save the game state before saving my char. He wanted to reload to split urn but still retain code.

Level 2
Yeah saving didn't work for me when loading. Don't know if there's a way around it, doubt it tho.

Level 5
well, hopefully when I log on to play again, I wont be doing a D3run with people who all have red gear already.(Ive been on a d3 run with a level 30 player..who had all d3 items.... it must have been a hacker.

Remember folks, the best way to take care of Glitchers and hackers is -pvp and good ol fashion spawn camping

Status
Not open for further replies.