• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Exceed number of max doodads? (8200)And another WE limit question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do i exceed that?i noticed that there is an actual limit when i started to fill a wheat field with wheat...well i added a bit too much of wheat and only around 10% of the map is finished...maybe not only...it would also be impossible to finish the map with such a small doodad limit...if we are talking about WEunlimited i would want a STEP BY STEP tutorial for that,since i haven't found any until now.(for JNPG its the same,and i would want dl link also)
Thanks in advance.But if theres another way than these WEs ,what would it be?Also,a map won't be lost if i convert it from WE to JNPG,will it?
And another question:i heard that there is a limit of 8mb per map...well thats also kindda...you know...small?can it be exceeded ?My map would be that big because of the imported music...i haven't added yet any more stuff ,so that i try to keep my map below 8mb.

Status
Not open for further replies.