• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eversong Lynx

Cavman made a Wow-esque Eversong Lynx from one of my cat models (which I permitted), and he wanted me to upload it so I can add it in my Big Kitty Modelpack.
And I like the idea and agreed to his offer. =D

YOU MUST GIVE US BOTH CREDITS IF YOU USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR MAP.

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me and Cavman for the model you based it from.

Texture path:
EversongLynx.blp

Keywords:
wow, world of warcraft, eversong, lynx, cat, big, panther, druid
Contents

Eversong Lynx (Model)

Reviews
06:52, 24th Apr 2009 General Frank: Very good model edit, nicely done. I'm going to approve this but you have to promise that you're still going to improve the shading of the skin. It's rather strange and is lacking contrast.

M

06:52, 24th Apr 2009
General Frank:

Very good model edit, nicely done. I'm going to approve this but you have to promise that you're still going to improve the shading of the skin. It's rather strange and is lacking contrast.

Level 10
Why don't you ask Mr.Goblin about a more furry texture? I think the result would be really good, since the mesh of the model is really good. That applies to all other kitties, a lovely execution which could be greater with a better texture.

Level 38
I remember these as being far more orange than that akward reddish/magenta color this model is right now+green on the belly is a little wierd. I thnk they had white bellies to, and the texture looks a little to smooth to represent fur. One of the major features of the lynx/NE druid cat is also this sort of pointy wisker hair that is almost as long as their ears, adding that to this model would make it look much closer to the real thing. Also, I know you modified the huntress model for your cats (which are Veeeerrry useful I might add) but I was wondering why you didn't use any part of the priestess of the moon's portrait for them? It basically is the tiger mount's portrait rather than the rider's.

Right now this model is lacking, though I could see it become very cool and much improved without a whole lot of effort.

Level 4
looks awkward.... they had white fluffy stuff around their necks and were more orange...
but good job for effort

Level 5
This is a nice lynx model but would it be possible for you to add some more animations to it? The TimberWolf.mdx's Attack - 2 and Attack Slam would look great on this model.