• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Everquest Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
looking for some modeler to make the First 16 races from everquest. the newest race i dont care about but if u see fit u can do them as well.
There are Male and Female models in game and again if you ould like to make both be my guest. screens and pics are pretty easy to find. the models i would really like more than the rest are the Iksars and Vishars. to reduce the size. if you know what the old skins look like even those are easly found googling.

http://www.eqcircle.com/races/index.shtml

this site gives a nice front shot of all the races. this would be good cause the models themselves would/could be used for many different maps. i wont be bummed if only a couple get done because its easy enough to just use a unit from the game. so if you would like to and i would like you to. To take on this project. and to be put in a pack would be sweet as well.

Edit: Btw Drakkin is the newest race FYI.

Level 7
ooking for some modeler to make the First 16 races from everquest. the newest race i dont care about but if u see fit u can do them as well.
There are Male and Female models in game and again if you ould like to make both be my guest. screens and pics are pretty easy to find. the models i would really like more than the rest are the Iksars and Vishars. to reduce the size. if you know what the old skins look like even those are easly found googling.

http://www.eqcircle.com/races/index.shtml

this site gives a nice front shot of all the races. this would be good cause the models themselves would/could be used for many different maps. i wont be bummed if only a couple get done because its easy enough to just use a unit from the game. so if you would like to and i would like you to. To take on this project. and to be put in a pack would be sweet as well.

Edit: Btw Drakkin is the newest race FYI.

wow... 16 races both male and female and u expect people to make all of them for you? it can take over 10 hrs to complete 1 model. plus you have not shown ur map or even describe anything about it. before anyone will even make one model for you they would like to know that your map is moving along, has a chance to be finished and have constant updates so they know. it would be easier if you would take a look at every in game model and see if you can do anything through skinning. so please before you even request one model please post your work so far and what u plan on doing. modelers don't like to waste time on a project that wont be finished. im not saying all of this to be mean just its one of the forum's policies.

Level 1
i understand. and that is very reasonable. I've only used this site for models/skins that why i've never posted till now. i really only want two models, being the iksars and Vishar's. The others would be more for show than anything and i dont care for male or felame models just one or the other. but i'll get some pics of the project. and its a Wc3 version of Everquest. From everquest to Shadows of Lucin. and i know there's Vquest thats been made but nothin og this scale where every zone is going to be in this map with a working full inventory with more than the normal 6 slots per hero( many systems are in this map and all makers are getting their name put in and what i used from them) i know just talking about it doesnt prove much, but in the mass detail or the map its going to be tricky to say what all is in the map. plus i will be making more maps based off this one with like LDoN and such if you've played EQ you know of the things that go along with everything. because of the size. the map is in low detail to save space. and as i said in my first post i only want Iksars and Vi'shars. only because its hard to find a model i'm willing to put up with on this site or ingame.

Edit:
Nvm i got a worm on my comp and had to reinstall windows.. and i didnt have a back up of my map... effin gay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.