• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Even Craka_J Can Be Retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Sometimes when I am bored, I try out different voices and record them. I always say the most random things and try to make it somewhat funny in the dumbest way. I improvised both whole recordings (So they're both under a minute... who cares?) and a lot of you won't think its funny, but I do, so here it is. If the speaking of bad words and other stuff offends you, you'll remember not to visit this thread anymore. :grin:

Anyway, first recording is me doing my infamous "Chinese Lady" scream (That's what everyone else calls it at least) and then the rest of it is a chain-smoker/rapist voice.

Second recording is me trying to speak in a country-American accent (I can do several actually, and I'm not from the country) as a guy who is pissed off that the cigarette and beer company will not sell him any products... so he buys a book, beats his wife, etc. :smile:
Original, ain't it?

I have shitty microphone and used the Sound Recorder program - the one that comes with Windows - to make these, so don't expect Jesus quality. Feedback is fun to see, even if its purely inflamatorily negative.

~Craka_J

Attachments

• Craka_J is a tard.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 60
Level 34
Not bad. The Chinese lady was pretty weird, and the second could use work. The country guy was pretty good though!

Level 25
Chinese Lady voice is just something I've developed to do in quiet areas to freak people out, like in a funeral/library/tunnel/church.

Glad my 'country accent' paid off though, I tried more on that one. The smoker voice didn't do so well since I was out of breath from screaming in the chinese lady voice lol.

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.