• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Europa

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Its the whole of Europe from Spain to Russia-
with Mountains, Trees,......
You can use it for a new game or someting else.
I have only added one thing: The camera is higher than in other games
That is more clearly to play.

Keywords:
Europe, War.
Contents

EUROPA (Map)

Reviews
21:35, 4th Oct 2008 Septimus: I was wondering if this is a template or melee map ? If it is a template, please remove those trigger. As for the terrain, I have to said it is awful even if it follow the world map. The terrain is not only flat, but...

M

21:35, 4th Oct 2008
Septimus: I was wondering if this is a template or melee map ? If it is a template, please remove those trigger.

As for the terrain, I have to said it is awful even if it follow the world map. The terrain is not only flat, but the terrain at north is dirt while the tree is snowy tree ? There is obviously a contradiction over here.

There is no single critter could be seen, even there is no fish either at the sea.

Destructible/doodad ? It seem you rarely use other type of destructible/doodad such as weed or flower to give it a better view.

Sorry, quality is very bad. Rejected.