• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Epic war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Epicwar was down due to maintence/hardware upgrading maybe a week or two ago. You havent said when this downtime for you was, but if you mean the recent few days, I havent noticed it being down.
I've been using epicwar maybe since 2006 (cant remember exacly), and it has never needed an account (dont know if it did earlier).

Offtopic: Elenai, do you always just spam crap or do you have an actual purpose in life? I've noticed you like to 'roleplay' so much, why dont you go here to do it?

Epicwar was down due to maintence/hardware upgrading maybe a week or two ago. You havent said when this downtime for you was, but if you mean the recent few days, I havent noticed it being down.
I've been using epicwar maybe since 2006 (cant remember exacly), and it has never needed an account (dont know if it did earlier).

Offtopic: Elenai, do you always just spam crap or do you have an actual purpose in life? I've noticed you like to 'roleplay' so much, why dont you go here to do it?
I know, but did they make that change or was it allways that way?

Level 34
General Divinus from the Solar System Sylk, planet 434-A which is know as the capital planet from the Divinity Alliance wishes to make a peacetreaty.

Greetings, my friend, as you see I wish to make a treaty between our nations.
Together we would be stronger, advanced. With your keen cruisers and my powerfull dominating Warcrusader type vessels we would be unstoppable!
Blah blah blah the typical stuff you know. How about some SpacePepsi?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 15
Mini-Me is right: EpicWar has never had logins or user accounts.

I'm not aware of any downtime with EpicWar today. There were a few days of downtime from September 26th to about October 1st though.

Status
Not open for further replies.