• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Enemies wont attack wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm making this defense type map where enemies come for you but i have encountered a problem. When the enemy comes near your base and if you have walls blocking your base and have a tower on a cliff. The enemies are stupid and don't attack the wall to get to the tower, they just look at the tower and try to get through the cliff -.-. I was wondering if there is any way to fix this...

thanks

Level 8
Yeah, obviously, when u have an unit attacking other unit, of course the attacked unit will attack the attacking unit (sry for confusion), u should make an invisible pathing blocker at the cliff, to no units walk over then, they will destroy the walls to destroy the attacking unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.