• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] Emulating the AI Editor's Testmap features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
When using the AI Editor's testmap feature, you can set things like game speed to 2x, 3x, etc and watch your AI as spectator.

However, once your map is not standard malee anymore, this feature cannot be used.

WHat I'd like to know is... are their command line parameters or triggers that can be used to emulate at least a few of these things?

What I would like most to do is at least set the game speed to 2x so I don't have to sit there for an hour watching what my AI do when testing. Being spectator would be nice, but the game speed is my primary target.

I'm not referring to using the "very fast" speed mode, but the 2x/3x etc speeds used in the testAI feature of the AI editor (much like when watching a replay, you can increase speed 2x etc).

Any help would be greatly appreciated as observing the AI at regular speed is extremely time consuming. :razz:

REgards,

Status
Not open for further replies.