• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] empty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
That cloud is the black disease or what?
Hmm, all is in the triggers and the ability himself/herself
Last, where is the must can be created and act as a path bloker, you can use it as a wall and win the game, because with that colud I will not play, is dangerous for my.
Another day I will show you how to make it, but not now.

Level 23
What!? Why? I'm pretty sure you can just copy the spell and modify it, I'm extremely sure some of it such as damage can.

Yeah, but others not. Depending on what exactly you need you could perhaps get away by applying parasite and disease via the cloud, and parasite would spawn the unit of choice.
Dunno how good it would work though.

Level 4
I don't know how to use JASS but I maked some maps before without them, but I think than 2 heads is better than one

Level 4
Ok, two heads=two brains but I say it like in spanish, sorry, and then, JASS is very dificult to use (for me beause i never readed any tutorial of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.