• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Emm what do you think about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
New aspect of alliance
Now at the map after choosing race all people with the same race are ally
As an example
6 players at the map
3 takes tauren race - now they are friends (ally)
1 take orcs
2 take humans - they are also friends

But between each other they are at war...

Interesting to hear your opinion about this idea here and about balancing at b.net.. (pity that there are only 12 players on a map :roll: )

Best regards
Vampire[K.B.]

Level 5
It's a nice idea, but it will be really tough to figure out how to effectivly balance them. If someone picked tauren, and 7 others picked orcs, your either going to have to drastically nerf the orcs (don't reccomend it), or drastically boost the tauren. It would be tough to take into consideration 5 controlling players vs 1 (meaning 5x as many things can get done), pop limit, Team work (having a 5v1 can be tough... if people work together they can be really tough but if they don't it would be a pushover for the tauren, just take em out one by one).

It would be a great thing if you could do it, but it's gonna be a heck of a lot of work.

Level 9
yep i thought about that and that's why i'll do a limit 3 per race.. but it will be not enough for good working team..because as i see that map now there must be for about 13 (13 is the correct number) units per 1 race

Status
Not open for further replies.