• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elune Classic (Sponsored by Missing Shadowsong)

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Elune is a moon goddess of the cosmic realm of Life. Her sister and counterpart is the Winter Queen, one of the Eternal Ones of Death. Together, they embody the balance of the great cycle of Life and Death.
This Model of Elune (Designed by Yagi Hikaru) is made by GaQ,sponsored by me.

Here is GaQ's permission:
Contents

Elune Classic (Sponsored by Missing Shadowsong) (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
A wonderful craft that fits rightfully in the cinematics of Warcraft 3. Good job! Works in-game. Approved!
Level 11
cool model man but here is the thing the problem with some models is that they are too high quality to really fit in a normal wc3 map you would need to change the entire terrain and just change a lot in order to have such high poly models fitting in although besides this a pretty cool model well done as a certified night elf simp i approve of this :xxd:

Nyctaeus

Hosted Project: W3E
Level 18
Why this was moved to Ported? Now I can't rate it. Afaik it's fully custom asset... And actually one of the prettiest I've ever seen on Hive.

Also always glad to see people who are not afraid of higher polycounts. Contrary to to the comment above, I think she fits well to Warcraft 3. It's the texture work that mostly defines the style.

Why this was moved to Ported? Now I can't rate it. Afaik it's fully custom asset... And actually one of the prettiest I've ever seen on Hive.

Also always glad to see people who are not afraid of higher polycounts. Contrary to to the comment above, I think she fits well to Warcraft 3. It's the texture work that mostly defines the style.

agree

Rommel

Hosted Project: HoS
Level 19
I was expecting this to be a lower poly version of the WoW one, but you went the extra mile with those new animations! That's a truly impressive and creative model, worth of a DC in my opinion. Really liked the constellation morph idea.

My only suggestion is that perhaps you could consider adding some more "regal" emotes or alternate animations? The way she's running is good for ingame mechanics, but in cutscenes, one would expect a goddess to walk slow and proud, and/or levitate.

Nevertheless, that's one of the greatest classic-styled models I've seen here lately, excellent work!

GAQ

GAQ

Level 8
Having the entire model Unshaded makes the model stand out very oddly in-game, please fix that. Also, Stand Alternate and Walk Alternate is empty.
As a goddess, she should shine. Stand Alternate and Walk Alternate were used in cutscenes with Morph and Morph Alternate to mimic how the Titans changed from invisible to visible in the wow7.3 ending animation.

Level 2
Unfortunately, there are too less stand and attack animations. I wish You could add some more for her model